Saturday, August 2, 2008

The things people are saying about Weev

So I have two choices for my "best of EP" post from yesterday.

I have decided, since this blog is linked to marykae.net, to go with the one least likely to offend a family member or a co-worker.

Interestingly, Kevin Snow, and EP member who is fairly quiet most of the time is responsible for both of them.

In tomorrow's New York Times, there is going to be an article printed that heavily features an e-friend Jason, and more importantly one of my actual real life friends from the Los Angeles area, Weev. You can read that here if you are so inclined. (also, some of my thoughts on the article are currently posted at marykae.net on the right side bar, but won't be there forever) But I warn you A. It's not a feel good story and B. You have no guarantees that what you are reading is truth, I mean, COME ON he did a story about TROLLS. Did he expect not to be taken for a ride? (Both literally and figuratively I guess).

Ok, but the NYT article is NOT the entire focus of this post. The focus of this post is that I told Kevin in EP (a friend I actually met through Weev and his gf that I consider one of my best friends, Claudia) that I did not want to start reading the internet to see what people had to say about Weev, because it would consume time that I just don't have. Kevin dutifully provided me with some really amusing quotes. Warning, due to the nature of Weev's e-reputation, there is going to be swearing and dirty, dirty, oh so dirty words. Imagine holding a conversation with the most disgusting, trashy teenagers you know of, but all at the same time. because that's essentially where these italicized quotes come from.

Quotes about Weev from the internets.

Kevin:
the best part about this article is reading all the threads on the internet from people that hate weev

Marykae: I try not to read TOO much of it, because I don't want it to consume my life, which it would.

Maybe there should be a "highlights" article about comments re: weev on the internet.

Kevin: i'll post some from the SASS (ahahaha SASS, what a shitty fucking whiny ass board) thread on him:

did i mention weev has a 17 year old indian girlfriend with hiv and is under 5 foot 5 and is also a blogger on livejournal even though he claims to hate bloggers with a passion

fun facts about weev:

5 feet tall
is addicted to meth
has HIV
has an underage indian girlfriend

"Ruin my cunt, Weev." The preteen princess from the land of curry spread her legs wide. "Ruin me hard

this poster knows:
if you call weev a faggot you'll wake up and your checking account will be overdrawn $4k and there will be a big screen tv in your living room and even you will doubt your story

After I asked Kevin for more, he came back with this:

ok here we go:


did i mention weev has a 17 year old indian girlfriend with hiv and is under 5 foot 5 and is also a blogger on livejournal even though he claims to hate bloggers with a passion

-- dont think he actually wrote this i think its a quote from somewhere regardless its pretty funny coming from a guy who claims indians are the true aryans and fucks dothead prostitutes on his monthly visits to india

-- "fluid morality" lol thats a great way to say "sociopathic white power dweeb"

--
um guys i have some credit card charges i don't remember making......... oh god weev is ruining me e: also how exactly is this guy so rich? I didn't get the sense from the article that he was doing anything so profitable

--
no seriously that shit is gay as hell i would enjoy watching the dad beat the shit out of the fags who did this Honestly making fun of him online is one thing but calling his parents' house to harass them is p. pathetic; sorry you get swirlied so much in school fags

--
12:56 <@weev> mlad is simply resentful that his life is basically pointless and inane
12:56 <@weev> he has never accomplished anything and works a deadend job serving the big jew

12:56 <@weev> he wishes he were smart enough to bet his life on making enough money to fund an aryan revolution
yep im resentful all right keep bringing in the big bucks with that whole internet trolling career thing im sure your tales of living the life of a millionaire are absolutely one hundred percent true and not at all directly attributable to you being a habitual liar and meth addict

--
I RUN A VERY SUCCESSFUL TROLLING BUSINESS OUT OF MY HOME, WE'RE GONNA BRING IT ALL DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOWN!!!!!!! *THROWS IMAC OFF BALCONY*

--
if you think weev is awesome youre a retard

--
People who spend all their money in one day = nigger rich
People who have a lot of money but sit in front of the computer all day = nerd poor
Not that I believe any of the SUCCESSFUL HACKING CONGLOMERATE shit. You guys I'm rich. *dresses like a Romanian gypsy* *shoots up meth*

--
uhh uhhh weev is a millionaire he gets all his money from trading on the mumbai stock exchange, you see in addition to being a MASTER OF RUIN he is also an expert investor

-- i get money like a motherfucker... donald trump aint got shit on me *organizes an aryan revolution in a chat room*

--
im rich biiiiiiiooootch *wears clothes from the clearance rack at kohls* *hunches* *has a hairline that looks like a milipede*

--
i dont know how to put this but im kind of a big deal *orders a pizza and a taxi to somebody's house for making fun of me in irc*

--
if i ever see this kid in walmart im going to hit him in the back of the head with a bottle of spring water bitch.. ill show you the definition of ruin

--
I hack, I ruin, I make piles of money. I make people afraid for their lives. I have a world view derived from video games, trolling and The Matrix.

-- he's like the joker WHY DONT I RUIN THAT NICE SMILE OF YOURS *posts address on a blog* SOME MEN WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN...IF THEY CAN FIND A STACK OF PHONEBOOKS TO STAND ON OUR SOMETHING

--
[01:33] what kind of furry bluefox are you? [01:33] i have a giant weevil costume [01:33] with fawn horns [01:33] to symbolize my malevolence surprised?

--
he should just be happy they called his girlfriend "pretty" ive seen male gorillas prettier than that

--
ernest borgnine lookin bitch dr. ruin must have seen her face and gone WELP MY WORK IS ALREADY CUT OUT FOR ME

--
i'd ruin that bitch's asshole and toss the fuckin ho back at that twiggy looking faggot basement billionaire before dumping gallons upon gallons of sweet precious blue gold all over their dumb asses --

Ole garbage pail kid looking ass nigga. Ole Just woke up in a Philipino landfill lookn ass nigga. Old hindu ass christmas gifts looking nigga,

Kevin goes on to tell us a little bit more about teh people making these posts.

Kevin: most of those are from mlad and KIR two ultra pathetic weev-obsessed psychos

the male gorilla comment is from KIR, who looks like a bunch of pudding and dog hair clippings

heres a picture he made of weev.


and here is KIR's doughy ugly ass




More from Kevin this morning:

SA has a thread now:

"and weev is a dumbass who's in india right now after getting a company to loan him like millions of dollars after he promised them to make them money. i kinda hope he fucks it all up and they have him killed, he's a big overly self-important pretentious prick and has no respect for software ethics just another stupid black hat script kiddie douchebag"

SO that's all folks.

Just remember. This is the internet. sigh.

No comments: