Saturday, August 9, 2008

eat the baby

Rose:

[michelle_new_baby_cake.jpg]
"Not all Cake Wrecks are a result of poor construction, as you can see from this example. Some cake artists just seem to forget that, at the end of the day, their creation is meant to be eaten. Can you seriously imagine being told to slice up and serve this cake?"

Dan:
Oh my god. I would so demand a slice with an eye.

I love cake wrecks. It makes me feel better about my own lack of domestic food decorating skills.

Sara:
BABY!
Scary baby.
I would eat the FUCK out of that scary baby.
PS: Is Cake Wrecks a blog? ::off to Google::

Ah, qyestuib abswered,
AHEM.
Ah, question answered.

Scott: i kinda want this cake, but only to show and gross out people. then again, i would prolly get sloshy sloshy and eat it because i want sweets when i am drunk, LOL

Megan: my friend showed me this site recently

omg awesome

Julie: you all know how i feel about cake. i don't care what it looks like.

Sara: You and me both, sister.

Tracy: that is so wrong.

No comments: