Marykae
Reply to: sale-804231195@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-19, 5:47PM PDT
Russell
I don't believe this.
Randy
yeah that has to be fake, but hahaha
Claudia
loool
Myspace/Youtube pro (Laguna Beach)
Reply to: gigs-802057395@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-18, 11:00AM PDT
I am looking to hire someone who can set up a cool myspace page, as well as youtube page. Looking to generate traffic for website. Should be a simple project. If you have any other ideas for viral marketing, that would be great as well. Thanks so much!
* Location: Laguna Beach
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $100
MYSPACE PRO!
Tracy
soooooooooo funny.
yeah, and i paid $1500 for a 486 with windows 3.1 on it in the mid 90s. doesn't mean i could pay most people to take it now if i still had it. (except red who loves to collect ppl's ol computers)
OMG THE SCREEN HAS ALL COLORS ON IT
Sasha
Is this a joke? It has to be, right?
KK
It's too retarded to be a joke
Claudia
yeah, i think it clearly is a joke
Marykae
JOSH thinks that, based on structure, it is a joke
KK
you should email them and find out lol.
Color Pentium With Hard Disk and Internet - $875 (NE)
Reply to: sale-804231195@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-19, 5:47PM PDT
I'm currently selling an IBM compatible color pentium computer. The computer screen has all colors on it and the computer includes a hard disk for CD's. I paid over $1000 for this CPU when I bought it several years ago. It has internet on it and I have upgraded the website program with several upgrades like a bonzai buddy and a Cool Web Search.
I still have personal documents on this memory so when you buy please put my things on a floppy drive and give them to me.
Asking $875 cash but willing to trade for riding lawnmower in good condition.
PostingID: 804231195I still have personal documents on this memory so when you buy please put my things on a floppy drive and give them to me.
Asking $875 cash but willing to trade for riding lawnmower in good condition.
- Location: NE
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Russell
I don't believe this.
Randy
yeah that has to be fake, but hahaha
Claudia
loool
Myspace/Youtube pro (Laguna Beach)
Reply to: gigs-802057395@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-18, 11:00AM PDT
I am looking to hire someone who can set up a cool myspace page, as well as youtube page. Looking to generate traffic for website. Should be a simple project. If you have any other ideas for viral marketing, that would be great as well. Thanks so much!
* Location: Laguna Beach
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $100
MYSPACE PRO!
Tracy
soooooooooo funny.
yeah, and i paid $1500 for a 486 with windows 3.1 on it in the mid 90s. doesn't mean i could pay most people to take it now if i still had it. (except red who loves to collect ppl's ol computers)
OMG THE SCREEN HAS ALL COLORS ON IT
Sasha
Is this a joke? It has to be, right?
KK
It's too retarded to be a joke
Claudia
yeah, i think it clearly is a joke
Marykae
JOSH thinks that, based on structure, it is a joke
KK
you should email them and find out lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment