Friday, August 29, 2008

Never Ending Story

ONCE IN THE WORLD

There was a girl named Marykae. She was very bored and wanted an adventure. She decided to take a walk, she went to the park. In that park, there was a grammar bully named Rose. Rose had built a podium in the park and corrected others' grammar as they walked across the path. But Marykae ignored the grammar bully because she wanted a real adventure. She kept walking and up ahead she saw Juliet sitting on the edge of a fountain looking at a map.

Juliet looked horribly lost, and was wearing a funny hat. Marykae approached her
and complimented Juliet on her hat.
"Thanks!" said Juliet, "I made it and add to it every time I have an important experience so I can carry it all around with me."
"Cool," said Marykae, wondering what experience had led Juliet to add a baseball mitt to the left side of her hat. "Where are you trying to go now?"
"Well," Juliet giggled, "I started out looking for Hell, and I ended up here in this handbasket.

That was when Marykae realized there was something wrong with Juliet. That just didn't sound like something she would normally say.
Just then, the image of Juliet flickered.

"A hologram!" Marykae thought, and snapped her fingers.

"You just had a realization," the juliet hologram said, and started to jump up and down, inhumanly. It was, after all, a hologram so inhuman by nature.

"What are you doing? " asked Marykae, confused.

The Juliet Hologram looked straight forward, her eyes turned red and...

No comments: