BEST.PORNO.TITLE.EVAR. (Safe for work, no nudity at all!)
Scott
i dunno about you all, but i think something was lost or mixed up in translation...
Sex Tycoon and the Destitute Swamp Ho
In the course of a home-lesson with foreign English teacher, nymphomaniac Japanese housewives switch from a quaint tea-party to a wet and wild orgy ambush.
Apocalypse Redux
-
I haven't seen this movie in decades. There is a lot of stuff I don't
remember.
Viet Nam has always been like a big exam that was called off before I got
...
Something important
-
As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not really on LJ much anymore. I don't
really post much anywhere.
But today, if you don't have me on facebook or haven't se...
http://baconipsum.com
-
Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet pork chop duis et, esse tempor fatback id
t-bone salami. Nisi ut id sint magna, quis officia qui tri-tip shank.
Ground round to...
Superhero therapy
-
This is awesome.
http://m.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/grandmas-superhero-therapy-18?ref=nf
Maybe I could use some superhero therapy, too. It used to b...
Ridiculous
-
After being EARLY to work every day for three weeks (a huge, huge
accomplishment for me) today I slept through my alarm and woke up THREE
HOURS LATER WTF
-
Eat Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
Empire of Scrounge - Jeff Ferrell
She's Come Undone - Wally Lamb
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami
The Curious ...
new policies in place.
-
Hi. Please note that this journal is friends only. If you'd like to be
added, I probably know you and you should feel free to request an add in
the comme...
No comments:
Post a Comment