9:53 am - OMG 9/11 -- National Troll's Day I am scheduled off on 9/11 aka National Troll's Day. Coincidence or Providence?
EDIT: let's use this post to coordinate 9/11 themed festivities.
marykae said she is going to make cupcakes or cookies.
hildeaux votes for a LULZCHAT. Word on the street is that this will be the most EPIC lulzchat ever. EVER guys. EVER.
I don't have much money, so I might just have a festive rice and vegetables dinner and dance all day.
current mood:
James:
i'll bring a webcam to work since i am here 7a-3p
i may enjoy a moment of silence at some point
Daniel:
I will be drunk and obnoxious on a cruise ship that day.
Cari:
I will be at work. No internet access so I can not commune with the rest of you. So sad.
Megan:
Ill be at work and celebrating m coworkers birtday by hijacking a pie
and crashing it in to the side of his face.
Scott:
that might actually be awesome. if you do this, remember to get megapixels!
Sasha:
This is my favorite response
Jen:
we're doing an interview.
Marykae:
It is back to school night. I will be at Joey's school. I am torn.
Scott:
torn like natalie imbruglia?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPndxNNKfA
EDIT: let's use this post to coordinate 9/11 themed festivities.
I don't have much money, so I might just have a festive rice and vegetables dinner and dance all day.
current mood:
James:
i'll bring a webcam to work since i am here 7a-3p
i may enjoy a moment of silence at some point
Daniel:
I will be drunk and obnoxious on a cruise ship that day.
Cari:
I will be at work. No internet access so I can not commune with the rest of you. So sad.
Megan:
Ill be at work and celebrating m coworkers birtday by hijacking a pie
and crashing it in to the side of his face.
Scott:
that might actually be awesome. if you do this, remember to get megapixels!
Sasha:
This is my favorite response
Jen:
we're doing an interview.
Marykae:
It is back to school night. I will be at Joey's school. I am torn.
Scott:
torn like natalie imbruglia?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
No comments:
Post a Comment