Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Meg's newest cake

In email party we have people that do all kinds of different jobs. We like it that way because we get a lot of stories and find out about industries that we might not otherwise know about.

Megan is one such person. She is a pastry chef in Los Angeles and she will often share some of her work with us.

I was especially impressed with the cake that she posted today. When I think of Megan's work, I think of her more as an artist than a cook/chef. And I am not saying that her food is not tasty (one time she made s'mores from scratch, like, COMPLETELY, no store bought graham crackers or chocolate squares), but that it is just to fun to look at it as it is to eat it.

The cake she posted to EP today was so beautiful that I thought it was fitting to be my first REAL post to this blog.

To see more of Meg's work, including more shots of this cake, you can visit her portfolio.

No comments: